Daddy's Daughter

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

so, hey everyone . okay . idea dah mencurah-curah nak keluar dari otak ni . hahaha , dah terkumpul dari semalam because yesterday was my FATHER'S 39th BIRTHDAY !! yeahh !! my HERO , my SAVIOR , my DADDY ..

wow , dah 39 tahun ayah saya hidup di dunia ni . it's quite a long period of time actually . and i kinda scared of losing him . yeahh , i know that mostly who rapat dengan saya dah tahu that my father i quite garang . he is quite an overprotective father . but , that is why I LOVE HIM . Encik *or Tuan?* Haji Rezal Bin Haji Muahad .

i still remembered when when i was taking up my PMR test last year . when the teachers were saying that we must apologize from our parents before going to school . ohh myy , i'm freaking crying right now .. with this background music , i can't held back my tears . owhh , such a kitty cat i am . back to the topic , my parents weren't here when i took that exam . what i meant is , they were performing their haji at Makkah . so , my mama and my papa takde kat Malaysia waktu saya nak exam . and i was scared that they might not coming back . urghh , diorang naik aeroplane !! mana tahu , macam-macam boleh berlaku .. okay , i was still a kid . so , i have so many imaginations running inside my head back then .

saya tinggal dengan grandparents saya which their house memang dekat dengan sekolah . tiap-tiap malam nenek selalu buka Astro Oasis . mana tahu boleh jumpa mama and papa ke . ehh wait , sampai jauh bebenor termelencong ni .

secara ringkasnya ,

Papa , I know I am a little brat
That always makes you angry
Even my butt dah lali dengan tali pinggang papa
Yang memang selalu hinggap
*eww, I shouldn't post this*
But I want you to know
Even I doesn't have the gut to say this in front of you
I ALWAYS BE YOUR DAUGHTER
I LOVE YOU, PAPA

NOTE : Before i forgot , i also wanna wish Happy Birthday to my boyfriend , Aniq Arshad !! Be adorable as always, okay kiddo ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Teen Life Story Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template